النتائج 1 إلى 3 من 3

الموضوع: correct me please

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

correct me please

Frankly, i am enjoying reading the novel . It is deeply touched. For example, when she was standing at the window and looking at children with little voice inside her head that force her to stay away from them. Furthermore, when Rifka hid the food for her brother Soul , that really hurt me. Because listening to others may turn our thought, so that what happen to her when she was on the train to poland . She is very optimistic because although she got sick with little hope to get better she is keep writing letters and pray to God. For instance , she signed one of them by pray for me, so she is strongly believe in God. Which is a good thing .

i am waiting please do it as soon as possible

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: correct me please

Frankly, I am enjoying the novel . It is touched me deeply. For example, when she was standing at the window and looking at children with little voice inside her head that forced her to stay away from them. Furthermore, when Rifka hid the food for her brother Soul , that really hurt me. Because listening to others may turn our thoughts, so that what happened to her when she was on the train to Poland . She is very optimistic because although she got sick she had little hope to get better . she kept writing letters and praying to God. For instance , she signed one of them by pray for me, so she is strongly believed in God. Which is a good thing .

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: correct me please

الله يفرجلك كل هم ويفتح لك كل باب مسدود يامووون

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. Please help, Which one is correct?
    بواسطة tooti747 في المنتدى منتدى تعليم اللغة الانجليزية
    مشاركات: 2
    آخر مشاركة: 11-01-2016, 09:02 AM