الموضوع: correct me please

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

correct me please

summary

In the article " Anxious Kids? Let them Walk To School " , Lura Blue presents resent recearch
    that going to school by walking can help kids avoiding stresses. She cites a study show that include a random samples. The study is on two steps , first all kids ask to relax, second take a hurry test. The testors have to notice the different between kids who walk to kids are not walk to school . The testors observation have shown that kids who go to school by walking have lower increase in heart rate and blood pressure. Furthermore, she mentions that kids can do many activities beside walking to school. Lastly, she advices parents to encourage their children to be healthy and active , so walk to school if they are living in area that not cause harm or danger any more.

Reaction

The article written by Lura Blue was published by time magazine , which is known for its high standard of writing and trustworthiness of its writers and their sources. The article material was presented logically with clear, balanced and easy language . In order to inform the general public about this study show. The author presented name of the university with its research . Additionally, the reserch was efficient because it has discussed an important subjects which ages between 10 to 14 for example, boys tend to have a musculars and girls tend to be thin. In conclusion, the author gives an advice that want parent to rethink about it +

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: correct me please

Hello guys, my major problem are tenses always my teacher asked me to be consistence which meankeeping the same tense

regards
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة b_dour ; 22-11-2010 الساعة 10:51 AM

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية Petunia
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

ايوه صح زي ماقلت لك الدكتوره عندك اخطا ء بالازمنه وكمان شويه بالقواعد بس ولا يهمك كلها بسيطه:)

تدقيقي ع السريع

Summary

In the article " Anxious Kids? Let them Walk To School " , Lura Blue presented a resent research which was talking about going to school by walking and that can help kids to avoid stresses. She cited a study that included random samples. The study consisted of two steps , first all kids were asked to relax, second, they take a hurry test. The testers have to notice the differences between kids who walked to kids were not walking to school . The testers' observations have shown that kids who go to school by walking have lower increase in heart rate and blood pressure. Furthermore, she mentioned that kids can do many activities beside walking to school. Lastly, she advised kids' parents to encourage their children to be healthy and active , so it's would be a good idea for children to walk to school if they are living in an area that
    dose not cause any harm or danger to kids

Reaction

The article which has written by Lura Blue was published by Time Magazine , which is known for its high standard of writing and trustworthiness of its writers and their sources. The article material was presented logically with clear, balanced and easy language . In order to inform the general public about this study show. The author presented name of the university with its research . Additionally, the research was efficient because it has discussed an important subject which ages between 10 to 14 for example, boys tend to have a muscular and girls tend to be thin. In conclusion, the author gave an advice that
    wanted their parents to rethink about it
    +

بالتوفيق اختي:)
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Petunia ; 22-11-2010 الساعة 11:24 AM

Here and there

انجليزي مشارك
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2010
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

thank you