Nov 2010
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A026 HOME WORK 2 in 1

سلام عليكم ..

مساء الخير جميعاً ..

الدكتورهـ كلفتني وكلفت القاعه كلهم بواجب اللي هو بحث عن موقع استفدت منه واكيد انا بكتب عن سعودي انجليش
    طبعاً صلحت قروووبات للهوووم ويرك ..

طبعاً راح يقرأ البحث وراح يعرض الموقع على شاشت المعمل ..

انا فكرت تساعدوني ونكتب عن saudienglish اللي هو موقعنا ..

طبعاً اسم المادة تعلم اللغة بمساعدة الحاسب الالي ..

طبعاً حطت اسأله وقالت امشو عليهاً

اسألتها هي ك/التالي ..

1- Find a language learning website.
    2- what skill does this website concentrate
    3- Can this site change your english language?
    4- give few examples on this site drills.
    5- How do you find this site regarding
    -look
    -Number of exercise
    -links related
    -usefulness

6- what are disadvantages of this site ?
    7- Do you recommended this site ? why?
    8- Does this site lave authentic materials?give examples?
    9- Does this site have tests? give examples ?

ومن هالاسأله نكون بحث..

طبعاً انا بديت بالبحث وكتبت مقدمة عن فائدة الحواسب في تعلم اللغه ...

اتمنا تساعدوني وكل واحد يكتب عن موقعنا وقبل يكتب يقرا الاسأله عشان ننظمها .وتساعدوني في نشر الموقع لان راح يعرض في المعمل ويتم الدخول على موقعنا ان شاءالله ..طبعاً عليييه مااااارك خطيير

اتمنا لكن يوم سعيــد . ..
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة frustrated ; 26-11-2010 الساعة 11:10 PM

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية frustrated
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: HOME WORK 2 in 1

أنا كتبت هالمقدمة وان شاءالله بضيف رابط الموقع ومميزات الموقع لتعليم اللغه < يعني نفس الاساله المطروحه فووق ..

واذا بتقيموني على المقدمه ياليت ..

Learn through the computer is the easiest way to learn, Internet brings a lot of information and ways to help facilitate the receipt of information and easily understood.
    There are Internet forums and sites where the test yourself and evaluate the language in which you.

First, we will speak about the usefulness of computers in learning the English language.

Importance of computers in language teaching

Computer is an electronic machine work according to the instruction set has a certain ability to receive information, storage, processing and use through a set of commands. Of the reasons for the use of computers in teaching because it has multiple Ohmyat, including:

The use of computer technology as a method of education that serves the objectives of promoting self-education which helps the teacher to take into account individual differences, and thus lead to improving the quality of teaching and learning

The role of computer teaching aids in the provision of transparent images, films and sound recordings.

The ability to achieve the educational objectives of the skills Kmharrat learning and computer skills and problem-solving.

Rise to attract the attention of students is an interesting way the student's graduation from routine conservation and indoctrination to work from the Chinese proverb that says: What I hear and I forget I see and I remember I'm doing my hands I am learning

Relieves the teacher what his effort and time in educational work routine, which helps the teacher to invest his time and effort in planning attitudes and experiences of learning contribute to the development of personalities of students in aspects of intellectual and social

Preparation programs that are consistent with the need for students to easily and conveniently.

Scientific presentation of the material and identify the weaknesses of the students and the possibility of offering remedial activities that are consistent and the need for students

Reduce the learning time and increased achievement

Install and bring scientific concepts to the learner

انجليزي جديد الصورة الرمزية frustrated
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2010
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: HOME WORK 2 in 1

no one !!!

المواضيع المتشابهه