النتائج 1 إلى 18 من 18

الموضوع: Survey for English teachers, what do the deductive and inductive grammar mean and which one do you u

انجليزي مبدع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Awt15 Survey for English teachers, what do the deductive and inductive grammar mean and which one do you u

Asslamo Alikom all brothers and sisters,
    I have a question for teachers of English for the purpose of my research. What do the deductive and inductive grammar mean and which one do you use in your teaching and why? I hope that I will obtain sufficent answers.
    thx a lot.
    Waiting for your responses.

N.B. for the supervisors, if you think that this section is not the right place to post this topic, feel free to move it.

انجليزي مبدع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Survey for English teachers, what do the deductive and inductive grammar mean and which one do y

.............up<<<<<<<

مميز الصورة الرمزية falcon5
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Aug 2006
    الدولة
    دار الهجرة
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A082 رد: Survey for English teachers, what do the deductive and inductive grammar mean and which one do y

deductive grammar teaching is based on facts and statements, it is also based on proir logic. Therefore the learners are told the grammatical rule and will work from that.

inductive grammr teaching is based on trial and error, experiments. The learners learn from trying different things, seeing what works and what does not. through experimenting they figure out the grammatical rules.

انجليزي مبدع الصورة الرمزية أم عجلان
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: Survey for English teachers, what do the deductive and inductive grammar mean and which one do y

As falcon5 already said...I use both but mostly deductive one
    O Allah, Pray on our Prophet Muhammad, when the stars appear, when the clouds intertwine, when the light appears, when the day and night follow each other in succession. O Allah, pray on Muhammad, the healer and the medicine of our hearts and bodies, the light of our eyes. O Allah, pray on our beloved Muhammad, our intercessor, the kind and merciful, who told us about his Generous Lord: Allah Sends a hundred

انجليزي مبدع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thanks a lot sister and brother. I am waiting for others opinions because I wanaa see how r u looking for these kinds of grammar teaching.

انجليزي مبدع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اخواني واخواتي المعلمات...هل يعقل انه لايوجد احد يعرف الفرق بينهم؟

مميز
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

deductive and inductive grammar

Deductive way applies a general rule to particular instances while inductive way involves inference from the particular to the general.

Deductive learning occurs when teacher gives the rule in an explicit
    way and then encourages learners to apply it by giving examples and leads them to practice.

On the other hand, inductive learning works differently by giving examples in order to get learners notice the rule

بمعنى أن طريقة deductive استنتاجية تعرض قاعدة عامة وثم تُطبق من خلال الأمثلة .

أما طريقة inductive استقرائية تعرض الأمثلة التي من خلالها نصل الى القاعدة ( العكس ).

انجليزي مبدع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ماشاء الله عليك يا ايمان...جزاكي الله خير....
    طيب ودي بوجهة نظرك عند تطبيقها في التدريس...اريد ذلك بالتفصيل...

مميز
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

You're most welcome

back to the topic

DEDUCTIVE WAY

Rules and examples are given first by the teacher

Example
    Students can understand expression of comparing persons , things and objects

INDUCTIVE WAY

Students discover the rules and patterns from the context with the teacher guidance

Example

Students do comparative quiz , use meaningful context, check the answers, focus on forms of comparative ,working out the rules, until reach the basic rule.

انجليزي مبدع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

May Allah bless you Emanb, bu what do you think when you are teaching in your context. Which one is better and why? which one do you think is more effective, and why?
    I need full details please about youe perspectives of applying them. Do the teacher book obligate you to choose one of them, or it is up to you? which one do you think students can understand when you use it?

regards,

مميز
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

I think deductive way is better

It provides the learners with the ready grammar rules

It offers a clear clarification of English items, which makes the

learning task easier

It gets straight to the point, and therefore can be time-saving

I recommended using it

Thank you for giving me this opportunity to clarify my point of view

انجليزي مبدع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Hi Eman,
    May Allah reward you and I would like to thank you as well for showing your opinions. However, have you ever applied the iductive way in your teaching? Another point, do you think the lesson plan in the teacher book is inductive or deductive one? if so, d you think teachers can change the way of teaching and why??

We are still waiting for other teachers!

مميز
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Once, I applied the inductive method with a group of excellent students in the college and it was succeeded.

I am an administrative supervisor and I have less experience in lesson plan than the other teachers.
    Sorry for not given you an appropriate answer .

With my best regards

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة ايمان بلال ; 11-04-2011 الساعة 10:06 AM

انجليزي مبدع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thanks a lot my sister for your response. I understand that u r teaching a university level? are not u? Do u mean that the inductive way in teaching grammar r more effective with thoses students who have high proficency level in English?

Waiting for other teachers responses!

انجليزي مبدع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Waiting for other responses.

انجليزي مبدع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Why the Saudi teachers in Saudi English are passive?????
    All the important topics that I have posted and needed to your thoughts, I could not gain a sufficent data of your opinions, I am upset really with your activity.....

مميز
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    الدولة
    Saudi Arabia
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة postgrd student مشاهدة المشاركة
    Thanks a lot my sister for your response. I understand that u r teaching a university level? are not u? Do u mean that the inductive way in teaching grammar r more effective with thoses students who have high proficency level in English?

Waiting for other teachers responses!

Certainly

Inductive grammar can be effective with

A small number of excellent students

thanks a lot

انجليزي مبدع
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jan 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

thanks a lot Eman. Waiting for others!

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. The carrot, the egg, and the coffee bean- which one you are
    بواسطة ● Ṡeяεиiτч . . ☆ في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 1
    آخر مشاركة: 27-02-2016, 01:22 PM
  2. The Only Grammar & Style Workbook You'll Ever Need: A One-Stop Practice and Exercise Book for Perfec
    بواسطة mabumandeel في المنتدى منتدى اللغة الأنجليزية العام
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 30-05-2015, 08:08 PM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •