Tip #1 – Pay Attention to Natural English!
When practicing for the speaking section of the TOEFL test pay close attention to the way real people speak English. Listen and take note of how words are pronounced and stressed, as well as the speakers’ pauses.

Tip #2 – Record Yourself!
For success on the speaking section of the TOEFL test, try making a recording of your own speaking effort and play it back to criticize it. Ask yourself these questions:

•Do I speak clearly?
•Do I make grammar errors?
•Do I use words correctly?

Tip #3 – Prepare for the Integrated Speaking Tasks!
Practice for the integrated speaking tasks on the TOEFL test by doing the following: Select a topic or a reading task and then find listening material that covers the same topic. (Many TOEFL books include transcripts of the audio files!) Create an outline to summarize both materials. This task will help you to coordinate what you read with what you hear.

Tip #4 - Practice speaking English Even Without a Listener!
If you don’t have anyone to practice with, try one of these independent tasks to prepare for the TOEFL:

•Describe a familiar place.
•Recount a personal experience.
•State a personal opinion about something important to you.

Try these independent tasks alone, and then do them with a native speaker of English.

Tip #5 – Find a Friend who Speaks English!
You have probably heard that the best way to practice speaking English is with a native speaker. But finding one may be a challenge. In Saudi Arabia, there are a few good TOEFL tutors and English coaches who help students with conversation skills and overall communication skills. It is important to find them and speak with them as often as possible.

Tip #6 – Shyness is your enemy!
Don’t be afraid to go out there and speak English to people. Be confident. You are in Saudi Arabia and no one is expecting you to speak fluent English! Convey your ideas, opinions, and requests the best way you can. Pay attention to which expressions convey your meanings and which ones create a confused look on the faces of the people. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Often the best way to learn is through trial and error.

http://www.saudi-toefl.net/en/six-ti...aking-section/