تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2008
    الدولة
    الرياض
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: سااااااااااعدون تكفووووووووون

شوفى البرقراف هذا يمشي معاك والا لا

In a fast growing world, computers have become very important. Many people rely on them, and in many different ways. The following are a few examples:

In schools, computers are used for not only teaching, and research but for sorting important stuff too. Like, how many people attend the school, who's been away and what you got for your science test last week...etc.

In an office environment, computers are used for storing important data like, phone numbers, names and even credit card details. They are used by accountants to work out sums of money and sort information. And not just accountants, but also lawyers, doctors and a lot of other important people

اني سارحل في قطار الليل

لاتبكي لاجلي

لاتلومي الحظ يوما ان ان غدر

فانا وحيد

فانا وحيد في ليالي البرد

حتي الحزن صادقني زمانا

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: computers are useful

What is a computer? A Computer is an electronic device that can receive a set of instructions, or program, and then carry out this program by performing calculations on numerical data or by compiling and correlating other forms of information. Computers have been part of this world for a very long time since 1936. The first programmable computer that was made in 1936 was by Konrad Zuse. Since the first computer was made technology has developed extremely. Computers have played an amazing role in our world. When computers started to first come out in the United States barely anybody had a computer. Nowadays almost everybody has a computer even if it’s in their home or in their office. The use of computers has been widely spread throughout the entire world. Computers are now so advanced that they are being used for almost everything. More and more areas are being taken over by the computer. Today the computers and new innovation like the Internet has changed the business world and even our daily lives. The computer has made everybody’s life easier. Computers are very good because they are useful in schools, useful for making movies, useful in banks, and they are even useful for communication. it is useful because we can communicate to each other, like for example if your family is to far away from you you can talk to them and send a message or us msn to communicate and if we don't have computer we cant do our homework that easy or you could just read a book to find the answer you wouldn't do that would you if your a nerd or boffin or gick you would, but if your like me i wouldn't i hate reading and its easy to find what your looking for, you can play game or go any website that's why is useful. You can communicate by using a webcam, BUT only to people you know

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

thanks girles
    for help me

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

ONE HUNDRED ENGLISH EXPRESSION TRANSLATED INTO ARABIC

أقدم لكم اليوم 100 مصطلح انجليزى و ترجمتها للعربية مع أمثلة لتوضيح المعنى و ارجو أن تعجبكم التعابير و المصطلحات .

Take it on the lamb
    (flee in a hurry)
    معناه : يهرب مهرولا أو بسرعة

Poor Rich has always had his problems with the police. When he found out that they were after him again, he had to take it on the lamb. In order to avoid being caught and thrown in jail, he was forced to flee in a great hurry.
    Horse of a different colour
    (quite a different matter)
    أمر مخنلف تماما

Eric likes to play jokes on his friends, but he makes sure that nobody is hurt by any of his pranks. A prank that hurts someone is a horse of a different color! Being playful is one thing, but hurting someone by one's prank is quite a different matter.
    Give me a break
    Keep away form me
    ارحمنى – ابتعد عنى
    You are teasing me , please give me a break .

Cat got one's tongue

(Can't talk)
    لا يستطيع التحدث ( كما يقال يالمثل المصرى القطة أكلت لسانه)

What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?
    If you must know, I'm keeping quiet because I was scared out of my wits!
    People who live in glass houses shouldn't through stones
    (one should not criticize when one is equally at fault)
    لا يجب أن ينتقد المرء اناسا و هو يفعل مثلهم
    أو كما يقول الشاعر : لا تنه عن خلق و تأتى مثله عار عليك ان فعلت عظيم
    و بالمصرى : اللى بيته من إزاز ما يحدفش الناس بالطوب

Janet has often criticized her friend. Lois for driving too fast, yet she herself has had her license suspended for exceeding the speed limit. Lois once tried to tell her that people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, but it didn't do much good. Janet simply didn't accept the fact that she should not pass judgment on other people when she is just as bad as they are.
    Somebody can't find a shoe in a shoe box

للتعبير عن الحيرة و قلة الحيلة
    و يعنى حرفيا : لا يستطيع ان يجد حذاء فى صندوق احذية

John is the most naïf he can't even find a shoe a shoe box

He is completely confused .

6-All Thumbs
    (clumsy)
    بمعنى أنه أخرق او تعوزه الدقة

Hey, Bea. Can you help me out? I don't seem to be able to button up the back of my dress.
    Sure. Let's see if I can do it for you.
    I guess I'm all thumbs because I'm so nervous. I'm already late for my date.
    Well, I suppose that being so nervous would make you clumsy and awkward. But don't worry I'm sure your date will wait.
    Not To Have A Leg To Stand On

(to have no good defense for one's opinions or actions)
    بمعنى انه لا دليل او برهان له أو لما يفعل

Tom maintains that the firm owes him some back wages for having worked overtime. However, he won't have a leg to stand on unless he can prove that he put in all those extra hours. He doesn't stand a chance of getting his money without a strong foundation of facts to support his position.

Shake a Leg

(hurry)

اى أسرع
    أو بالمصرى خف رجلك

Mary, you always take such a long time to put on your makeup. Come on, shake a leg!

I'll be finished in a minute. Be patient. You've got to hurry or else we won't arrive on time to see the last show.
    Drive a hard bargain
    ( to work hard to negotiate prices or agreements )
    يفاوض بشدة على أمر ما

I saved 200$ by driving a hard bargain when I bought my new car .
    Dressed to the nines
    Dressed very well
    يلبس لباسا انيقا للغاية

He was dressed to the nines in yesterday's concert .
    Hold on your horses

do not be in a hurry
    أى : على رسلك أو لا تعجل
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Oct 2011
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

سوري اخوني عن جد غلط
    موقصدي عيال اخوي دوخوني شوي
    عن جد انا اسفه على لبسمله اخر شي

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. تعبير عن Computers
    بواسطة Nicky في المنتدى Mega Goal 2
    مشاركات: 4
    آخر مشاركة: 20-02-2016, 03:20 AM
  2. using computers to encourage communication in the English classroom.
    بواسطة أميرة بأخلاقها@ في المنتدى دورات اعداد معلمين ومعلمات الانجليزي الجدد
    مشاركات: 7
    آخر مشاركة: 27-09-2011, 08:52 PM
  3. Index3 " Useful Topics " 0
    بواسطة enigma في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 24-12-2006, 01:45 AM
  4. •·.·°¯`·.·• (Useful Expressions) •·.·°¯`·.·•
    بواسطة SuPeRLaRk في المنتدى English Club
    مشاركات: 9
    آخر مشاركة: 05-02-2006, 01:45 PM

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة