الموضوع: تقييم القطعة إذا كانت سليمة إملائياً ونحوياً

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

تقييم القطعة إذا كانت سليمة إملائياً ونحوياً

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

الله يسعد صباحكم .. ممكن أحد الأساتذه الافاضل يقيم هذا التعبير وإذا فيه أخطاء يعدلها مشكورا ..

My goals

Nice to have some goals in your life, it makes your life worth to live and more existed. Without any goals to achieve your live is going to be without meaning. I have many dreams that I want to reach in my life. I have three main goals for the comming eight years. These goals are very impotent in my life

Firt, I want to finish my ESL, because it’s my key to achieve my dreams, in order to get my goals, also English nowadays it’s the most important thing to get a job and to communicate with the world. It’s the first language in the world

Next goal after I finish my ESL is to complete my university studies. My major is international relations. It will give me the opportunity to work in KSA government or in foreign embassies, because I like to learn about new clutters and connect with foreign people also I will show them who great and open minded my clutter is

The third goal is buying my own house so I can start and raise a family, and get rid of paying my rants so I can safe my money to pay for my kids’ education also it will degrees my chances of being homeless.

The fourth goal in my life is pretty bitter marriage, the estimated married life and takes care of me and save my children and takes care of their well.

ياليت أحد يساعدني لازم بكره أقدمه ضروري .. الله يجزاكم خير جميعاً

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Jun 2012
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: تقييم القطعة إذا كانت سليمة إملائياً ونحوياً

it is great and beautiful , but you should focus on the subject

thaaaaax for yout job

God help you in your stady

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة