انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A026 ساعدونيplzzzz

السلام عليكم
    عندي اختبار عباره عن برزنتيشن بعد العيد اول يوم <<<شوفوا الحظ
    وانا سويت هذا بس اخاف تضيع درجاتي على grammar و vovabulary يعني ياليت اللي يقدر يساعدني يقراه وشوف الاخطاء اكون له شاكررررره من كل قلبي

Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson
    The full title of this little book by Spencer Johnson is Who Moved My Cheese? An Amazing Way to Deal with Change in Your Work and in Your Life.
    who is Spencer Johnson?
    Johnson, born in South Dakota, received a B.A. degree in psychology from the University of Southern California in 1963, and his M.D. from the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland. He currently lives in Hawaii.

he wrote this book in 1998

also wrote the book "Yes" or "No": which has been translated into a number of languages including Spanish, Korean and German . His latest book, which can make you happy and successful is The Present.

So will you find it amazing? Probably not.

Will it help you deal with change in your life? Maybe.

Over the past few years,I've been hearing some people talked about what an awesome book this is and that I just had to give it a read.

so,one day in a club,ifound acopy of this book lying on the waiting room table(breakroom).It was thinner than I'd expected.I picked it up,saw the large print and frequent cartoon illustrations and thought, "This looks just like a children's picture book for adults."
    also,it’s in 96 pages

The text is well-favored and easy to read. It's aimed, it seems to me,to businessperson who’s too busy and stressed out to read and who could do with the confidence boost of finishing a book -- a whole book! -- on their lunch break.

Cheese does provide a useful reality check for people who find their lives in upheaval. It tells the story of four creatures -- Sniff and Scurry (mice) and Hem and Haw (littlepeople) -- who live in a maze and must search for cheese every day to survive. They've gotten used to finding a big cache of cheese in one spot, until one day it's not there anymore. Sniff and Scurry run out immediately to find new cheese, while Hem and Haw get freaked out and wonder and worry and in general waste a bunch of time. Meanwhile, the less-intelligent mice find cheese and are doing fine.

This’s book It shows you that you have to be alert to changes so you don't get caught unprepared when your "cheese" (job, relationship, etc.) inevitably disappears. It shows you that you must simply take care of business when change occurs instead of getting bogged down in over analyzing the situation.

There is some truth in this book -- sometimes you really don't benefit much from thinking too hard about negative events like take F in subject because you fell unlucky You just have to deal with it and move on.

لاتحرمنوني من مساعدتكم

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: ساعدونيplzzzz

طيب واحد يتكرم ويساعدني
    بلييييييييييييييييييييييي يييييييييييز

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

من حرك قطعة الجبن الخاصة بي؟؟who moved my cheese

كان كتاب رائع لكن للأسف لم اتابع قرائته

اختي العزيزة لست محترفة ترجمة ولكن المقال المكتوب ممتاز وواضح والكلمات فيه سليمة

لكن مالاحظته هو :

This’s book It shows you that you
    =
    this book shows you...etc

sometimes you really don't benefit much from
    =
    sometimes you really don't take much benefit from...etc

thats what I think, Inshaa Allah you do very great job and the doctor give you the FULL mark ^_^

take care

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Thanks Renoa to correct my mistakes
    Thanks Thanks soooo much

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة