انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

بليز ترجمه مستعجلة جدا جدا

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته
    لو سمحتوا انا مررررره مزنوقه ياليت تترجمولي هذا البرقراف الصغير
    عارفه انكم تقولون طالبة ترجمه وتبي احد يترجملها ياحلوين انا في بدايتي ولا اعرف مرره في الترجمه ومن قبل كانت قريبتي تساعدني وكان عندي وقت اليوم ما عندي وقت لازم يوم الاحد اسلمه

هذا البرقراف

في الفصل الدراسي الماضي دخلت علينا فتاة بينما كنا في محاضرة ما بعجاز ومعها خادمتها اجلستها في مكان معين ثم خرجت وإذا أتى موعد الخروج أتت خادمتها وأخذتها وهذا الشيء يتكرر كل يوم
    في يوم ما جلست بجانبها وحكت لي قصتها تقول خرجوا يوما للبر وركبت هي واخاها الدباب البري وانقلب فيهم فدخلت بغيبوبه لمده 6 شهور وبعد ان افاقت لم تكن تعرف الكلام بتاتا أصبحت مثل الطفل علما انها كانت تعرف اللغة الانجليزيه ودرست في قسم التاريخ لمدة3 سنوات ثم حولت لقسم الانجليزي قبل حدوث الحادث بقليل ولكن بشجاعة منها أكملت التعليم رغم التأته وتعلمت العربي والانجليزي من جديد ما حدث معها أثر فيني جدا كنت أنوي التحويل لقسم أخر مهما كان هو لانني كنت محبطة واعتقدت أنني لاأستطيع المضئ في هذا القسم لان لغتي ركيكه ولكن من شجاعتها تعلمت الشجاعة وأن الإنسان من الفشل يتعلم النجاح والإقدام

بليييييييييز لاتخجلوني

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية فـيصـل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    الدولة
    my mother's heart
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: بليز ترجمه مستعجلة جدا جدا

ولا يهمك ان شاء رااح اترجم لك ايها

بس لازم تتعلمين لان اسمك
    طالبة ترجمه

ههههههههههههه امزح معك

ان شاء الله رااح اترجمها ولا يهمك

بس اتمنى من الاعضاء اللى يعرف لا يبخل
    علينا يترجم باللى يقدر عليه

تحياااتي
    من وجد الله فماذا فقد , ومن فقد الله فماذا وجد

شخصية بارزة الصورة الرمزية فـيصـل
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2008
    الدولة
    my mother's heart
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

تفضلي الترجمة
    وسورررررري
    على التاااخير

In the classroom, we entered the last girl while we were in a lecture that Bajaz Ajlsthe and the maid in a particular place and then if I went out and came out later came and took her maid, and this thing happens every day
    One day I sat down beside me She told her story and says days left to the mainland and is installed and her brother Aldbab road and turned them entered a coma for 6 months and after that came to speak were not known at all, such as the child became known as the English language, studied in the history department for a period of 3 years and then transferred to Section England shortly before the incident, but the courage of them completed the education, despite Altoth and learned English from the Arab and the impact of what happened with the very Fini I intend to transfer to another section was important because I was frustrated and thought, I can Shining in this section because of my broken, but I learned from the courage and the courage Rights of success and failure to learn to take

دعوااااااااااااتك لى

تحيااااااتي

من وجد الله فماذا فقد , ومن فقد الله فماذا وجد

انجليزي مشارك الصورة الرمزية MOON LASS
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2007
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    this is another translation for this paragraph ,it will help you
    . One day in the last semester while we were in the class room taking a lecture; a girl came to us. She was not able to walk easely. She used to have a stick in her hand along with her housemaid helping her to sit in the seat. then at the time of leaving the classroom, the maid comes to take her & this happens everyday.

One day i sat next to her & she started telling her story. She said that ,one day she and her family went taking a picnic in the mainland . While they are in the picnic, she rode a motorcycle with her brother. Then the motorcycle turned upside down . At that time, she entered in a coma for 6 months. After she woke up from the coma , she was not able to speak any thing just like a baby although she was an English speaker before this incident.
    Also, she studied in a History Department for 3 years then she moved to english department just before a short time from this incident. She was a courage girl. she starts to learn both English & Arabic languages inspite of her linguistic hesitation . Actually, her story effected me a lot coz i was frustrated. i decided to move from English department to another department. i felt that i couldn't continue in this department coz i was not fluent in English language. After hearing her story, i learned the meaning of courage. Also, i l;earned that man learns from his mistakes.
    . .good luck honey
    forgive me if there is any mistakes coz i translated quickly & if it is O.k just PRAY FOR ME

May ALLAH bless you

Moon lass.

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

انا ابغى اكون طليقه في الغه الأنجليزية بس مش عارفه انا لغتي جدا ضعيفه ممكن تنصحوني اش اسوي ارجوكم سعدوني و

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

يارب اقدر استفيد منكم ومشكرين

(الرجاء عدم وضع البريد في المشاركات والرسائل الخاصة)

المفضلات

ضوابط المشاركة

• لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
  • لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
  • لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
  • لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك
  •