تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2004
    الدولة
    حيث يكون أ.عبدالرحمن عقيل
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him in brief

Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Allah ( God ) sent all the Prophets and Messengers to call for the worship of Him alone, and to bring people from darkness to light. The first of these Messengers was Noah and the last of them was Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon them) as Allah says: "We have sent thee(you O Muhammad) inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: we sent inspiration to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and solomon, and to David We gave the Psalms. Of some apostles We have already told thee(you O Muhammad) the story; of others We have not;- and to Moses Allah spoke direct "-[4 : 163-164 ]

The last of the Prophets and Messengers is Muhammad (peace be upon him),so there is no Prophet after him,as Allah says: “Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but (he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets: and Allah has full knowledge of all things.” [33:40]
    Every Prophet was sent exclusively to his own people, but Allah sent His Messenger Muhammad (peace be upon him) to all of mankind as Allah says: “We have not sent thee(you) but as a universal (Messenger) to mankind, giving them glad tidings, and warning them (against sin), but most men understand not.” [34:28]

All of mankind must believe in him and follow his message in order to enter the Paradise of their Lord: “Those are limits set by Allah. those who obey Allah and His Messenger will be admitted to Gardens with rivers flowing beneath, to abide therein (for ever) and that will be the supreme achievement.” [4:13]
    Allah praises those among the People of the Book who believe in the Messenger, and He gives them the glad tidings of a two-fold reward, as He says “Those to whom We sent the Book before this,- they do believe in this (revelation):. And when it is recited to them, they say: "We believe therein, for it is the Truth from our Lord: indeed we have been Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will) from before this. Twice will they be given their reward, for that they have persevered, that they avert Evil with Good, and that they spend (in charity) out of what We have given them " [28:52-54]

Whoever does not believe in the Messenger Muhammad (peace be upon him) is disbeliever , and his punishment is Hell, as Allah says : “And if any believe not in Allah and His Messenger, We have prepared, for those who reject Allah, a Blazing Fire! " [48:13]

Muhammad was a human being who did not know anything except that which Allah taught him. He did not know the unseen and he had no power to benefit or harm himself or anyone else, as Allah says : (interpretation of the meaning): Say: "I have no power over any good or harm to myself except as Allah willeth. If I had knowledge of the unseen, I should have multiplied all good, and no evil should have touched me: I am but a warner, and a bringer of glad tidings to those who have faith." [7:188] The mission of the Messenger was to convey the message with which he was sent; guidance is in the hand of Allah:
    “If then they run away, We have not sent thee(you O Muhammad) as a guard over them. Thy duty is but to convey (the Message). And truly, when We give man a taste of a Mercy from Ourselves, he doth exult thereat, but when some ill happens to him, on account of the deeds which his hands have sent forth, truly then is man ungrateful!” [42:48]
    التربية قبل التعليم
    =
    خذ من زمانك ما صفا ** ودعِ الذي فيه الكـدرْ
    إن الزمان سينقضي ** فلم التخاصـم والضجرْ
    واترك همومك للذي ** خلق البسيطة والبشـرْ

=
    هنا أهم أعمال أخوكم فاتح القدس المدرسية

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••