Awt12 الله يسعدكم ساعدوني

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    كيفك يالغوالي
    الأستاذة أعطتنا اختبار عليه 20 درجة وأنا مالي غيركم
    وأتمنى تساعدوني و أعذروني ع الأزعاج
    قصة A Mother in mannville
    ? What does Jerry have that some of the boys at the orphanage don`t have -
    ?Why was the narrator at the cabin_
    ?When the boy comes to the cabin for the first time,What surprises the narrator_
    ? What does the boy look like?To what does the narrator compare him_
    ? What word comes to the narrator`s mind when the narrator thinks of Jerry_
    ? In what ways does Jerry show integrity_
    What does the narrator see in Jerry`s eyes?How does the narrator describe Jerry`s _
    ?character
    ? Why is the narrator late in returning to the cabin_
    ? What does Jerry do when he learns of the fog_
    ?How did the dog bring the narrator and the boy closer together_
    ?What does Jerry tell the narrator that causes the narrator to feel distressed_
    ? What are the two gifts Jerry tells the narrator his mother has sent him_
    What feelings does the narrator have toward jerry`s mother ? Why does the narrator feel this way?
    ?What does the narrator say about the human mind_
    ?When does the narrator tell the best time to visit would be_
    Why do you think the dog didn`t bark to warn the narrator the boy was at the door?does this prepare the reader for the relationship that the dog and the boy develop later in the story?
    ?Why might the boy be making simple excuses to come and sit with the narrator
    What kind of person is the narrator?Is the narrator truly concerned about Jerry?How do you know?Identify places in story that suggest how the narrator feels toward Jerry
    This story describes a relationship between Jerry and the natural setting around him.does this relationship successfully reveal certain traits about Jerry`s character?Why,or
    not

أتمنى تساعدوني وماتخيبون ظني فيكم

المـدير الـعـام الصورة الرمزية DR AHLAIN
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2005
    الدولة
    Riyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: الله يسعدكم ساعدوني

عليكم السلام ورحمة الله

اختي فيه فرق بين مساعده وحل واجب او احل اختبار بأكمله !

اذا فيه شيء معين يشكل عليك احنا بالخدمة

وياهــــــلا بك

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

انا بعد احتاجها مثلك ياروووعه
    ان شاء الله نلاقي احد يساعدنا فيها قبل بكرا بليززززز :(
    يمنع وضع اكثر من صورة او صور نسائية او صور ذات حجم كبير
    يمنع وضع روابط لمواقع ومنتديات أخرى
    يمنع وضع روابط الاغاني
    يمنع وضع البريد الالكتروني

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

جزاك الله خير اخوي هو اختبار
    وابغاه بكره ضروري
    والله يجزاكم الجنان

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2009
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    ياأخواني وأخواتي وينكم
    ليه ماتساعدوني
    هذه قصة جديده لحد الآن ماشرحتها
    الأستاذة وماني فاهمه شي
    أعطتنا هذه الأسئلة وانا درجتي في الدوري الأول
    ماهي حلوة وأبي أضمن
    الدرجة هذه
    أبي حلها أو ترجمتها بليز
    لاتخيبون ظني فيكم حليت بعضها وهذه الأسئلة ماعرفتها
    When the boy comes to the cabin for the first time,What surprises the narrator

What word comes to the narrator`s mind when the narrator thinks of Jerry

What does the narrator see in Jerry`s eyes?How does the narrator describe Jerry`s _
    ?character
    Why is the narrator late in returning to the cabin_
    ? What does Jerry do when he learns of the fog

?What does the narrator say about the human mind_
    ?When does the narrator tell the best time to visit would be_
    Why do you think the dog didn`t bark to warn the narrator the boy was at the door?does this prepare the reader for the relationship that the dog and the boy develop later in the story?
    ?Why might the boy be making simple excuses to come and sit with the narrator
    What kind of person is the narrator?Is the narrator truly concerned about Jerry?How do you know?Identify places in story that suggest how the narrator feels toward Jerry
    This story describes a relationship between Jerry and the natural setting around him.does this relationship successfully reveal certain traits about Jerry`s character?Why,or
    not

What does Jerry tell the narrator that causes the narrator to feel distressed

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

اختي محد بيفيدك غير نفسك دوري الاجابات بجوجل أحنا مادرسنا هالقصه

بالتوفيق :)

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    الدولة
    Arriyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

The orphanage is high in the Carolina mountains. Sometimes in winter the snowdrifts are
    so deep that the institution is cut off from the village below, from all the world. Fog
    hides the mountain peaks, the snow swirls down the valleys, and a wind blows so
    bitterly that the orphanage boys who take the milk twice daily to the baby cottage reach
    the door with fingers stiff in an agony of numbness.
    "Or when we carry trays from the cookhouse for the ones that are sick," Jerry
    said, "we get our faces frostbit, because we can't put our hands over them. 1 have
    gloves:'he added. "Some of the boys don't have any"
    He liked the late spring, he said. The rhododendron was in bloom, a carpet of
    color, across the mountainsides, soft as the May winds that stirred the hemlocks. He
    called it laurel.
    "It's pretty when the laurel blooms," he said. "Some of it's pink and some of it's
    white"
    I was there in the autumn. I wanted quiet, isolation, to do some troublesome
    writing. I wanted mountain air to blow out the malaria from too long a time in the
    subtropics. I was homesick, too, for the flaming of maples in October, and for corn
    shocks and pumpkins and black-walnut trees and the lift of hills. I found them all, living
    in a cabin that belonged to the orphanage, half a mile beyond the orphanage farm. When
    I took the cabin, I asked for a boy or man to come and chop wood for the fireplace.
    The first few days were warm, I found what wood I needed about the cabin, no one
    came, and I forgot the order.
    I looked up from my typewriter one late afternoon, a little startled. A boy stood
    at the door, and my pointer dog, my companion, was at his side and had not barked to
    warn me. The boy was probably twelve years old, but undersized. He wore overalls and
    a torn shirt, and was barefooted.
    He said, "I can chop some wood today."
    I said, "But I have a boy coming from the orphanage."
    "I'm the boy."
    “You? But you're small."
    "Size don't matter, chopping wood," he said. "Some of the big boys don't chop
    good. I've been chopping wood at the orphanage a long time."
    I visualized mangled and inadequate branches for my fires. I was well into my
    work and not inclined to conversation. I was a little blunt.

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Nov 2009
    الدولة
    Arriyadh
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

هذا ملخص بسيط للقصة :

التلخيص
    تدور احداث القصه في مدينة تقع في جبال ولاية كارولينا الشمالية .. تتميز المدينة بهدوئها و طبيعتها الجميلة .. تروي القصة كاتبة تسكن في كوخ صغير على جبل في هذه المدينة .. و تبدأ القصه عندما يزور الكاتبة طفل صغير يدعى Jerry يسكن في دار الايتام و يعرض عليها العمل بقطع الخشب لتستخدمه الكاتبة لاشعال موقد التدفئة. توافق الكاتبة لكنها لا تظهر اي اهتمام بالطفل ... الا بعد ان تفاجأ بمهارته و اجتهاده في العمل بالرغم من صغر سنه و بذلك تطلب منه العوده في اليوم التالي لقطع المزيد من الاخشاب. وتبدأ الاحداث بعد ذلك باهتمام الكاتبة الكبير بالطفل و تعلقها به فيتشتت تفكيرها بين الاهتمام به أو بحياتها و اعمالها الخاصه. يأتي الطفل في اليوم الذي يليه لاستكمال قطع الاخشاب ... و يزيد اعجاب الكاتبة به بعدما تكتشف انه يحرص على القيام بأعمال اضافيه ليضمن رضاها ... و في تلك الليلة يزور الطفل Jerry الكاتبة و يطلب منها الجلوس لبعض الوقت للحديث. في منتصف المحادثة يتطرق Jerry لموضوع والدته و يخبر الكاتبة بأن والدته ترسل له الكثير من الهدايا و آخرها كان حذاء ... و انه ينوي ان يشتري لها قفازات .. هنا تشعر الكاتبة بالراحة لاعتقادها ان والدته ستهتم به .. و في اليوم الثاني تخبر الكاتبة الطفل Jerry أنها قررت ترك المدينة و يشعر هو بالحزن الشديد لذلك. و تذهب في نفس اليوم الى دار الايتام لتقابل السيدة Clerk و تعطيها مبلغ من المال و تطلب منها ان تشتري به هدايا لـ Jerry كما تفعل أمه ..... هنا تفاجأ Clerk و تخبر الكاتبة ان الطفل جيري يتيم وليس له أم و لا يملك اي حذاء.

أحاول أجد حل للأسئلة .

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

الله يسعدكم ساعدوووونا انا نفس حالة روعه وربي
    بمساعدتكم حتفرجوا هم على اختين مسلمتين لكم :(
    يمنع وضع اكثر من صورة او صور نسائية او صور ذات حجم كبير
    يمنع وضع روابط لمواقع ومنتديات أخرى
    يمنع وضع روابط الاغاني