اعزائي عندي بحث باللغة الانجليزية
    يتحدث عن الهواتف الذكية
    الحمدلله كتبته
    واحب من الاعضاء ذووا الخبرة مساعدتي اذا كان فيه اخطاء نحوية او ما شابهه
    اذا فيه اقتراح لتعديل جمل او اي اضافة تخدم الفكرة
    طبعا راح اضع الاشياء اللي احتاج منكم التعليق عليها

اولا ال preface
    PREFACE

My research paper about (Smart phone ).I choose this topic for some reason. First , the users is increase every year that will make smart phone is interesting for many people . Second ,the users increasing in the future and they want to know information about it that help their to choose right smart phone . Third ,we have a lot of smart phone made by different company that will make us disconcertion when we want to buy new smart phone Finally , I want to have smart phone in the future ,then I need to collect the useful information lead me to choice the best smart phone .
    In this research paper I focus some important point related with smart phone .For example, operating system ,software , kind of smart phone.
    If you complete this research paper , you have a knowledge about information it help you to know which one is best.
    INTRODUCTION

A Smartphone combines the functions of a cellular phone and a handheld computer in a single device. It differs from a normal phone in that it has an operating system and local storage, so users can add and store information, send and receive email, and install programs to the phone as they could with a PDA(personal digital assistant). A smart phone gives users the best of both worlds it has much the same capabilities as a handheld computer and the communications ability of a mobile phone.

Smart phones contain operating systems, similar to computers, which allow them to store data and perform multiple technological functions. In order for a smart phone to work, it must be connected to the cellular service provided by a mobile carrier
    This research paper is focus on something interesting for it . for example , history, operating system , web access and kind of smart phone. After you complete reading, you have information about its . You can choose the best smart phone for you.

I hope enjoying by reading the research paper.
    DISCUSSIONS
    After I collected the answer of my questionnaire, I will discus the result . I found the female use it more than the men .the student use it more than employee .also, the employee use it more than unemployed as well as the smart phone is expensive . The 60% of people have smart phone also,16% of people didn't have want to have it in the future . The common smart phone is iphone then blackberry that make apple ios operating system is public . the user that use smart phone for funny more than for business . finally ,57% of users decide the positive effect to stay contact with friends for 24 hours and the more negative effect is wasting time .
    CONCLUSION
    The smart phone is good technology and we most know how use it .then, we most know how to choose the best one. If you want to buy the new smart phone or you are of users smart phone ,don't forget this advices :
     List the qualities that are important to you in a phone.
     Decide what the main purpose of the smart phone will be when you choose one.
     Decide on your operating system
     Decide how much memory you need. Most phones come with expansion slots for additional memory
     Consider any other special features that you may want
     You can use some website to compare between different smart phone . it is useful to choose better
     List the feature you looking in your smart phone.
     Chose the smart phone contain strongest operating system.
    Finally, you must have ability to control your time when use smart phone . I hope get best time with your time
    طبعا الDISCUSSIONS
    ناقشت فيه نتائج من استبيان
    اتمنى الرد باسرع وقت
    يمنع وضع اكثر من صورة او صور نسائية او صور ذات حجم كبير
    يمنع وضع روابط لمواقع ومنتديات أخرى
    يمنع وضع روابط الاغاني
    يمنع وضع البريد الالكتروني

مميز الصورة الرمزية **PRINCESS**
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2009
    الدولة
    My beloved Jerusalem
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: اريد تعليقكم على البحث

My research paper is about (Smart phones ).I choose this topic for many reasons. First , the people are more interested in smart phones so the number of it's users is increasing steadily . Second ,people are more eager to learn more information about it in order to chose the best smart phone which suits them the most . Third ,we have many companies which manufacture smart phones so the individual will be confused in choosing the proper smart phone. Finally , I want to have smart phone in the future , so I need to collect the useful information which will let me choose the best smart phone .
    In this research paper I focused on some important point related with smart phone .For example, operating system ,software , kind of smart phone.
    If you complete this research paper , you have many information that will help you to know which one is best.
    The secret to happiness is not in doing what you
    likes to do, but in liking what you has to do

مميز الصورة الرمزية **PRINCESS**
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2009
    الدولة
    My beloved Jerusalem
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

A Smartphone combines the functions of a cellular phone and a handheld computer in a single device. It differs from a normal phone in that it has an operating system and local storage, so users can add and store information, send and receive emails, and install programs to the phone as they can with a PDA(personal digital assistant). A smart phone gives users the best of both worlds it has much the same capabilities as a handheld computer and the communications ability of a mobile phone.

Smart phones contain operating systems, similar to computers, which allow them to store data and perform multiple technological functions. In order for a smart phone to work, it must be connected to the cellular service provided by a mobile carrier
    This research paper focuses on an interesting thing.which is the history, operating system , web access and the kind of smart phone. After you complete reading, you will have information about it. You can choose the best smart phone for you.

I hope to enjoy the research paper.
    DISCUSSIONS
    After I collected the answer of my questionnaire, I will discuss the results . I found out that females use it more than males . students use it more than employees .also, the employees use it more than the unemployed as well as the smart phone is expensive . The 60% of people have smart phone also,16% of people don't want to have it in the future . The common smart phone is iphone then blackberry that make apple ios operating system is public . the user that use smart phone for entertainment more than business . finally ,57% of users decide the positive effect to stay contact with friends for 24 hours and the more negative effect is wasting time .
    CONCLUSION
    The smart phone is a good technology and most of us know how to use it .then, we most know how to choose the best one. If you want to buy the new smart phone or you are of users smart phone ,don't forget this tips :
     List the qualities that are important to you in a phone.
     Decide what the main purpose of the smart phone will be when you choose one.
     Decide on your operating system
     Decide how much memory you need. Most phones come with expansion slots for additional memory
     Consider any other special features that you may want
     You can use some website to compare between different smart phone . it is useful to choose better
     List the feature you are looking for in your smart phone.
     Chose the smart phone which contains the strongest operating system.
    Finally, you must have ability to organize your time when use smart phone . I hope get best time with your time

:)
    good luck
    The secret to happiness is not in doing what you
    likes to do, but in liking what you has to do

انجليزي جديد
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2008
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

جزاك ربي الف خير ... ورزقك من حيث لا تحتسبين ....
    يمنع وضع اكثر من صورة او صور نسائية او صور ذات حجم كبير
    يمنع وضع روابط لمواقع ومنتديات أخرى
    يمنع وضع روابط الاغاني
    يمنع وضع البريد الالكتروني

Awaiting
    تاريخ التسجيل
    Mar 2008
    الدولة
    ••••••••••
    المشاركات
    معدل تقييم المستوى

رد: تعليقكم على البحث